- Y.A.L.S.A. Award:
- For Excellence in Nonfiction for Young Adults
“Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers,” written by Deborah Heiligman, is the 2018 Excellence winner. The book is published by Godwin Books/Henry Holt, an imprint of Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group.
- William C. Morris Award:
- For a debut book published by a first-time author writing for teens:
- Odyssey Award:
- For best Audio Book produced for children and/or young adults, available in English in the United States
- Margaret A. Edwards Award:
- For Lifetime Achievement in writing for Young Adults:
The 2018 winner is Angela Johnson. Her books include “Heaven,” “Looking for Red,” “The First Part Last” and “Sweet, Hereafter,” all published by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing; “Bird,” published by Puffin Books, an imprint of Penguin Young Readers and “Toning the Sweep,” published by Orchard Books, an imprint of Scholastic Inc.
- Michael L. Printz Award:
- For Excellence in Literature written for Young Adults:
American Library Association: Website for the award winners information.
Y.A.L.S.A: Young Adult Library Service Association